“You don’t know what you don’t know until you know that you don’t know it”
Are the chemicals we use a friend or foe?
- We always tried to use as little chemical or drenches as possible.
- I ran drench effectiveness trials and always treated stock early in the season to avoid playing catch up when parasite populations exploded.
- Sprayed weeds when they were small to reduce the rates of chemical that were needed
- Always took into consideration withholding periods of both pasture and stock.
- Went to as many field days and talks as I could etc, etc.
Are these additives helping our soil and are they worth the investment?
We have been doing trial work with our farmers.
Testing what is happening in their soil and using energy remedies to release chemicals and improve soil and plant health.
If your stock animals or pastures aren’t in top condition, give us a call and have a chat about how we can help you with cost effective, natural healing solutions for the sustainable future of your property.